Saturday, November 12, 2011

A quick note...

This'll be fast; in my next post I'll answer comments and whatever stuff I need to do.

But for this post, I will do nothing except say....

SKYRIM IS OUT. OH, YES. I got my big box collector's edition the moment 11.11.11 started in Texas. The reason why this post is delayed is because I've been a) reading my collector's edition guide, b) itching to install Skyrim, c) looking at comcept art, or d) trying to keep my brother away from the mentioned three things, as well as my draon model that came with my game and books.

It's installing as we speak... and I just got up to check if it's done, which it nearly is, so peace out.

FOR SKYRIM. (I'll talk about it in depth later. Waaaaay later ;D)

1 comment:

  1. LAAAAAGGGIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    It's unfortunate. Even at the lowest graphical settings. Hmm... what processes can I close... internet, antivirus, various other tools... nothing too cpu hogging.

    ReplyDelete