Thursday, January 5, 2012

I just had to share.

So I have a friend -- let's call her Callie -- who is a writer. That alone isn't particularly rare, strange, or otherwise odd.

Now, dearest Callie started a blog. It's called Literary Jellyfish and has the most adorable background.

Here's the funny, coincidental part. (Really, Fungus King, you'll get a kick out of this.) Wait... you didn't think I'd just tell you, did you? No, no. Go to her blog. It'll take only a minute. Just read her first post and the about thing on the side. You'll see what I'm getting at. Plus, she's blogging about writing, which is off the hook all by itself.

That said.... I have nothing else to say. I shall leave you with a gif or two.







Valete, amicos.

1 comment:

  1. OH COME ON!!!! She's protesting SOPA. Not that it's a bad thing, because I don't like this SOPA/PIPA thing either, but that means I have to WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY to read anything.

    Anyways, I quickly print-screened the instant the blog page loaded, before the SOPA blackout loaded. I read the first paragraph. Is this person related to you in jellyfish-ness somehow? This is good naming material. Oddly, I have to name people I know better than your friend, yet I have a better start on her's than many others'...
    Anyways, maybe you should protest SOPA too! I would, but I'm too lazy.

    Also, I came back to add this. The captcha I got was "kingas" KING! It recognizes my royalty!

    ReplyDelete